Sunday, October 17, 2010

updates part III

I promise that I don't sit around all day and dream about what I want for Christmas.  Seriously.  But when you're stressed because you unexpectedly have to move in 3 short weeks, you pack a lot, go through a lot, clean a lot, and realize all the fun projects you've desperately been wanting to do are simply going to have to wait, you try to occupy your mind with other things.  And that leads me to a few necessary updates to my Christmas list.*

Say hello aka goodbye to the crossed off items:



Ugg Classic Tall...

See I don't need that hook anymore because I am going to make my own fun key/hat/jacket hook thing with hooks and knobs I bought on super sale and an old kitchen cabinet door.  I also don't need the infinity scarf because as I mentioned before, I hope to make my own!  And although I love the idea of my feet being warm and comfy, I'm really having a hard time imagining myself actually wearing - and liking - Uggs.  Since they are a very pricey item, I definitely don't want to be wishy-washy.

I also added the sewing machine (so I can make all those scarves of course) and told my Dad that he is more than welcome to surprise me with any power tools he sees fit.  Two years ago when I told him I wanted a tool box for Christmas he had as much fun putting one together as I did receiving it, so I'm sure anything he adds to my collection this year will be perfect. 

Oh and ps: I've already come up with at least 3 presents for others - no worries :)

*I say necessary updates because 2 people I know cough cough Will and my dad are reading this and taking notes.

No comments:

Post a Comment