Sunday, October 24, 2010

one day book

So yesterday I spent all day going through my closet and cleaning.  This was no different than how I've spent just about every night/weekend day since we found out we are for sure moving.  I've come up with three projects I want to do, but right now, there just isn't time for it (boo). 

However, all this moving stuff and going through clutter has me thinking all about how I will one day decorate my own place.  And oh my gosh, I can't freaking wait.

First of all, I want a creative mirror.  Perhaps this one?




Since I get bored easily, I also want easily changable wall art.  These 2 are perfect examples!

Postcard shelves                                                                                  CB2 Abacus

And finally, I want storage galore.  I want wicker/straw baskets and boxes.  I want storage ottomans.  I want built-ins and hooks.  Basically, I finally want a place for everything so I can cut down on clutter and always put things in their place.  Will gave me a big hug when I told him this.

One day, this will be.  But until then, I will simply store these images in a book of ideas and dreams - a one day book.  In the mean time, I intend to take a wooden urn-looking lamp and turn it into a silver antique looking lamp (seriously), make 2 very fun vases with old bottles and jars, and make some picture displays involving wood and paint samples.  It's going to be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment