Thursday, October 7, 2010

christmas list part II

Now I'm not saying I've forgotten all those things I mentioned before, but let's just say there are some other items that have definitely made their way onto my Christmas list.  I'm sure a few will be crossed off in a few weeks because I'll either have broken down and bought them myself or I'll realize that I don't want them as much as I thought I did, but it's always better to have too many options than too few, right?

79 days til Christmas everyone!



Top row from left:
1) Ugg slippers:  I never ever thought that a) two Ugg items would be on my Christmas list and b) that I would ever consider spending/asking someone else to spend this amount of money on slippers.  But so far this year I have ordered - and sent back - 3 different pair of slippers and I'm ready for a winner.  My cold feet are just begging for a good pair of slippers.

2) The Food You Crave: Luscious Recipes for a Healthy Life:  My roommate Rachel has this cookbook and since I know I won't be living with her forever, I'm going to need a copy of my own.  The zucchini snaps are just so good.

3) Cuisinart Classic Round Waffle Maker:  I usually don't like sweet breakfast foods, but it's really sad on the mornings I wake up wanting waffles and realize my sandwich grill just won't cut it.

Middle row from left:
4) Atlanta Braves Replica Bobby Cox Home Jersey: Because this is most likely the only baseball jersey I will ever want.

5) Majestic Atlanta Braves Navy Blue The Liberation Pullover Hoody Sweatshirt: Because I want to have a game-appropriate jacket.  And because I'm in Phillies/Yankees/Mets country.  Yuck.

Bottom row from left:
6) Hunter Original Tall Rain Boots: I've liked these for about 2 years now and being in the north somehow makes me think it's finally worth getting a pair. 

7) Jessica Simpson Dip Dye Infinity Scarf: I'm not 100% attached to this particular scarf, but I love infinity/eternity scarves.  Any bright color, jazzed-up neutral, or muted pattern will do.  Or maybe this one!

8) So Easy: Luscious, Healthy Recipes for Every Meal of the Week: I really like cookbooks that a) have healthy recipes, b) have fast recipes for every meal, and c) have easy recipes.  Seems like a good fit.

And just so you can see that I don't have to be quite so detailed, here are a few things that I'm willing to let other people control:

- a pretty spoon holder
- a spice grinder
- a "fun" watch
- a plaid flannel robe

Can we please just skip Halloween and move on to Thanksgiving/Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment