Saturday, October 16, 2010

sew sew

Whoa whoa whoa.  Scratch that whole infinity scarf I posted in my Christmas list part II.  That was crazy talk.  Why?  Because I could get a sewing machine instead and make all the infinity scarves I want!

Not only did I find a great how-to for making infinity scarves on Meet Virginia Design, but I also have a strong desire to make pillows.  Since I'm so picky about colors/prints and I change my mind so often, making my own slip covers for pillows or scarves seems like a great idea to me!

If I were to get a sewing machine, I think these fabrics might find their way into my life in one way or another...
Update: I've found all new fabrics to love.  See why I seriously need to be able to make pillow slip covers and my own scarves? 

No comments:

Post a Comment