Sunday, January 2, 2011

month-by-month memories

I just saw this short and sweet list on Courtney's blog and decided to do one myself.  So here goes my list of 2010 highlights:

In January, I enjoyed an awesome roommate-free weekend that involved walking down the street to pick up a delicious Four Seasons pizza and watched lots of shows that are not boy-approved.

In February, I had a birthday and Will totally caught me off-guard by getting me a Wii and Wii Fit.  And we saw Mary Poppins on Broadway on Valentine's Day!

In March, I joined my new gym.

In April, I surprised my parents and showed up on their doorstep at 11:30 on a random Wednesday night.  Best. Surprise. Ever.

In May, we saw Promises Promises on Broadway.

In June, Natalie visited! Will and I went to Chicago (and fell in love with the place) for the very first time.  We also saw an Eagles concert!

Natalie and I at Rockefellar Plaza!


L to R: Eagles concert at Soldier Field; Standing in a glass box 103 stories high outside of Sears Tower!; View from the Sears Tower observation deck

In July, I had all 4 day weeks: I spent 2 weekends in a row with my parents (one in CT and one in Pennsylvania) and Will and I flew to California (my first time there!) for a fun-filled wedding weekend.

My mom (clearly) rocking out at a George Clinton concert

Flying into LAX!

In August, Kelcey came to visit!

We were at the bar til closing time... which, um, led me to sleeping in Gumby position outside Grand Central.  Still too soon to share that picture.

In September, Will and I spent Labor Day weekend at his parent's lakehouse with both of our families - and it was wonderful.  We also celebrated our 3 year, went on a dinner cruise, and we went to a Train concert!

In October, I went to the Bobby Cox tribute which was held during the second-to-last Braves game of the regular season.  And my parents were there too!  Also, Chris and JP stopped by CT for a short visit!

L to R: Lots of lots of former Braves players; It's not just Braves fans that are impressed by Bobby; Bobby's speech!

In November, Will's parents came for a visit! And Courtney came to visit too!  Then Will and I ate a ton of awesome food with his family at his grandma's beach house over Thanksgiving.  Bonus: it was 78 degrees. 

In December, we went to the Christmas Spectacular, I met Ginger, spent a wonderful week at home in North Carolina, and started getting excited for 2011.

1 comment:

  1. That photo of your mom at the concert is by far the most entertaining thing I've seen all day!

    ReplyDelete