Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the makings of a very fine kitchen

When I went home for Christmas (how sad is it going to be when I run out of stories that start with "When I went home for Christmas"?), I finally got to see the pretty little rug I ordered with a $25 credit from Gilt.  It was even better than I remembered.  Then, I spotted a framed Sevilla poster behind a dresser that my friend Kristen gave me a few years ago.  And then (it really helps if you do it in the Dude Where's My Car voice), I remembered that Will gave me a 10-piece pots and pans set last year and the handles are orange.  Let me show you why that matters.


Do you see what's happening here?  I'm already desigining my one-day kitchen (complete with bright white cabinets and dark wood floors because a girl can dream).  To make things even better, I already have a red tea pot, a large skillet with an orange bottem and a medium skillet with a red bottom.  I love when things come together so easily.  Knock on wood.

And just because I can, I might just add this to the mix.


It is orange after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment