Friday, December 3, 2010

tgif

One of my favorite things about living in the dorms was getting a note in my mail box that said "You have a package!"  It was the most exciting feeling. 

Now that I have a PO box for a few months, I get to experience that excitement all over again!  I mean getting a surprise package is great no matter what, but when you have to wait in line, there's a chance for anticipation to build and questions for what it can be fill your head and basically a general feeling of giddiness takes over.

Lucky me got to finish off my Friday with that wonderful feeling!

I got this card in the mail from bff Kelcey:


I immediately starting laughing because Kelcey was there when I hit my first squirrel (I mentioned that little incident here).  I'm not 100% sure if I've hit another squirrel since, but I do remember one running in front of my car when I was on an entrance ramp not to long ago.

Anyways, there was also a package!  Let me tell you, Kelcey wrapped this thing up good and tight.  It took me way longer than I would have liked to get into the thing and I more or less destroyed the brown paper, box, tissue paper, other wrapping paper, and other box the gift was in.


Finally, I got to this ornament, which Kelcey sent me because she knew how much I've been missing NC (19 days til I'm home!!!!!).


The first ornament on my baby tree!  So much happiness for a Friday evening.  Now Will and I are off to try out a new restaurant that we've been eyeing since June.  Happy weekend yall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment