Thursday, March 17, 2011

best snack ever

I love finding healthy snack ideas because a) I snack a lot and b) I don't want to eat something bad when I'm already sitting at a desk for 7+ hours a day.  So not fun.

So when I found this little diddy, I was thrilled!  Chickpeas?  Yes please.  Sweet?  Yes.  Spicy?  Of course!  Quick and easy?  Oh emm gee.

If you want something quick and easy and yummy and filling and wonderful, definitely make these spicy roasted chickpeas.


Highlights:
- Easy
- More fun than almonds (not that I don't love almonds, but I like variety even more)
- Filling!
- I look forward to my mid-afternoon snack
- I threw them on some spinach with walnuts and feta for a quick and easy salad

Cons:
- When they're gone I am just so sad

Click here for the recipe.  Do it now!

1 comment:

  1. We eat those all the time. I eat 'em like popcorn and can easily polish off a whole can by myself. So good!

    ReplyDelete