Sunday, February 6, 2011

workin for the weekend(s)

Hey guess what! It might snow on my birthday.  If it snows enough that could mean yet another snow day, but if it doesn't then I'm just going to be an unhappy camper at work.

Forget snow though.  Here's what I'm looking forward to in the next few months:

February 8: My birthday!  My presents are going to open my presents for me while we Skype.  Almost like being there... only not.

February 13: American Idiot (starring Billie Joe!) with Will for V day.  Fifth Broadway play since moving to CT?  Point for Connecticut! (Don't ask how many points there are for not-Connecticut).

February 18 - 21: Dad might be visiting AND a 3-day weekend!  Caveat: it can't snow and Dad's work can't get in the way.  I worry about that whole "can't snow" part.

March 4 - 6:  Dallas!!!!!

More pictures of me and KK coming soon.

April 3: Will's birthday!  (there used to be a picture here but Will got mad and made me take it down.  Sore loser).
April 7 - 11:  Parents (hopefully) visiting!  I've found them the flights, they just need to bite the bullet.  I'm talking to you Dad.

April 15 - 17:  Finally visitng Meredith and Cain in Maine!  I can already taste all the yummy food.

April 21 - 24:  Most likely going home for Easter!

May 27 - 30:  NC for Beth's wedding, Memorial Day, and Pinehurst!

During the March dull you will most likely find me sleeping, begging the winter to leave, or popping up in Chicago.  "U neva know" (H McNeill quote).

No comments:

Post a Comment